Contact us today to find out more.
WE KNOW LAW
- Advising on selling your business or company
- Reviewing or drafting terms and conditions of trade
- Preparing bespoke agreements with customers or suppliers
- Drafting shareholder agreements and advising on corporate governance
- Banking and guarantee issues:
- Negotiating with banks and financial institutes to resolve guarantee demands
- Mis-selling claims
- Claims arising under main and sub-contracts
- Adjudication and arbitration
- Contractual and trade disputes
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
We advise on contractual disputes, directors’ duties and personal financial difficulties.
We are proficient in providing commercial, independent advice to purchasers in pre-pack insolvency situations.
Our lawyers advise insolvency practitioners and professionals in respect of all insolvency procedures; pre-appointment and throughout the course of the appointment. We combine substantial technical expertise and experience with a strongly commercial and pragmatic approach.
We are specialists in insolvency investigations and in successfully pursuing claims arising from such investigations, usually acting under conditional fee arrangements. We also have a proven ability to handle high value transactional and restructuring work.
MD Law offer a range of fixed fee work, including acting on the adjournments of petitions; advising on re-use of business names and acting on petitions arising from failed voluntary arrangements. We have particular expertise in construction disputes in an insolvency context.